Re: Signing Plans

GRileyPE(--nospam--at)aol.com wrote:

> Dennis, I find your "I-don't-have-insurance-so-nobody-will-sue-me-'cause-I-
> got-nothing-to-take" attitude a bit naive in today's legal environment.

This can work either way, neither approach is guaranteed.  I was sued a
few years ago for a mistake the Architect made.  In the final settlement
conference the judge agreed that I was not responsible, but suggested
that since I had insurance and the Architect didn't, I should "help
out". My carrier settled for an amount about equal to what it would have
cost to go to court.  I had no say in the settlement.

Phil