Thoughts

Title: Thoughts

Our client gave us a letter that was sent to them from a concerned citizen.  He felt that rather than constructing new prison buildings, we should add a floor to the top of existing buildings, since they can carry 'tons of snow.'  Our client wanted us to write a response to the letter. Any thoughts? BTW the writer instisted 'I am not a nut. I have written letters to General Collin Powell and received 5 letters back.'