RE: Steel `Rust protection/fire protection -Reply

Long ago we spec'd ZRC Zinc Compound by Sealube Co. in Wakefield, MA,
and as an alternate product AMCO Galvanizing Compound by American Solder
and Flux Co. in Paoli, PA.  These days we call for an organic zinc-rich
primer with a minimum zinc content and give a list of paint
manufacturers who might produce it.