Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Thoughts[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Thoughts
- From: Lew Midlam <Lew.Midlam(--nospam--at)lcm.com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 11:40:33 -0400
If the existing prisons can hold "tons of snow", and you use that extra capacity to build additional stories, then do the citizens want criminals escaping to the streets when the roofs collapse during a snow storm?? I think not!! Lew ==================== Trobridge, Bruce wrote: > > > Our client gave us a letter that was sent to them from a concerned citizen. He felt that > rather than constructing new prison buildings, we should add a floor to the top of existing > buildings, since they can carry 'tons of snow.' Our client wanted us to write a response to > the letter. Any thoughts? BTW the writer instisted 'I am not a nut. I have written letters to > General Collin Powell and received 5 letters back.'
- From: Trobridge, Bruce
- Prev by Subject: RE: Thoughts
- Next by Subject: Thoughts
- Previous by thread: Thoughts
- Next by thread: RE: Thoughts