Thoughts

Thank him/her for their insightful solution to the overcrowding prison
problem and that their suggestion will be kept in mind when it is necessary
to increase the capacity of the current prison system.

(You can't teach someone structural engineering is a short letter!)

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

Bruce Trobridge wrote:

. > Our client gave us a letter that was sent to them from a concerned
. > citizen. He felt that rather than constructing new prison buildings, we
. > should add a floor to the top of existing buildings, since they can carry
. > 'tons of snow.' Our client wanted us to write a response to the letter.
. > Any thoughts? BTW the writer instisted 'I am not a nut. I have written
. > letters to General Collin Powell and received 5 letters back.'
. >