Re: Thoughts

That's the kind of thinking that builds subdivisions on the sites of toxic
waste dumps -- Does anyone remember Love Canal?

If the man weren't so serious, his question would not be worthy of a
retort.  He's tried to get the U.S. Military involved thru Colin Powell.
And he's received 5 responses.  That is scarey!!!  We all know about
military intelligence, the Internal Revenue "Service", and other
governmental activities.

Maybe our concerned citizen would consider converting one bedroom of his
home into a maximum security facility.  Perhaps the IRS would give him a
tax credit.  And the military might consider his action to be intelligent.

BTW this is not a flame.  I just wonder how many engineering manhours (mine
included) have been "expended" considering this question.  Note, I didn't
say "wasted"; the entertainment is worth the time.

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561