Re: Thoughts

>From: "Trobridge, Bruce" <Bruce.Trobridge(--nospam--at)ogs.state.ny.us>
>To: 'SEAINT' <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
>Subject: Thoughts
>Date: Tue, 4 Aug 1998 11:26:56 -0400
>
>Our client gave us a letter that was sent to them from a concerned
citizen.
>He felt that rather than constructing new prison buildings, we should
add a

I agree!!!  Prisons are welfare for architects and corrupt engineers.
Islamic law (just for that matter) shall be implemented (trash all
Victorian laws) and criminals shall be systematically executed at 3 pm
on Friday.

I am NOT moslem. I am actually. Materialistic-Dialectic, after Darwin
and Hegel.  I 100% support capital;ism.