Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: stress concentration[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, AertsB(--nospam--at)AMTS.BE
- Subject: Re: stress concentration
- From: jerome.tan(--nospam--at)PAREURO.COM
- Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 12:11:37 +0000
Oops... Should be "Design and Construction of Ports and Marine Structures". Had earlier given a locally published reference material. Sorry for the slip-up. Jerome ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: stress concentration Author: MIME:AertsB(--nospam--at)AMTS.BE at INTERNET Date: 8/5/98 8:24 AM We make make mooring units for oil tankers and do stress calculations on them. We have several stress concentrations. Can someone tell that there's any standerd or rules on how big these concentrations may be.
- Prev by Subject: stress concentration
- Next by Subject: Re: stress concentration
- Previous by thread: stress concentration
- Next by thread: Re: stress concentration