Factory Made Trusses

I have not yet gotten through all the comments on trusses but to address a couple of issues easily there are two web sites that are related to this topic www.woodtruss.com and www.bcmcshow.com.  The first is the official web site of the Wood Truss Council of America.  The second is the official tradeshow of same.

The WTCA site has a listing of Component Manufacturers by state for those that are looking for

 For those that are interested in software, all software writers for our industry attend our tradeshow and would be glad to discuss design methods with you. There is a great amount of information available here.

WTCA has produced a very good handbook that deals with many of the concerns listed.

You can also contact me personally for any issues you have with trusses at wtca(--nospam--at)woodtruss.com.

I will take some time to respond to all the points listed by this topic over the next few days.

Respectfully Submitted

Kirk Grundahl, P.E.
Executive Director of the Wood Truss Council of America

You can also reach me by phone at 608-274-4849 ext. 15.