Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SEAONC 1998 Summer Seminar[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: SEAONC 1998 Summer Seminar
- From: "Constantine Shuhaibar" <csh(--nospam--at)soha.com>
- Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 17:10:50 -0700
Dates: Thursday, August 20 & 27, 1998 Topic: Performance of Wood Structures Location: PG&E Auditorium, 245 Market Street, San Francisco Registration:5:30pm Buffet: 5:30pm - 6:30pm Exhibits: 5:30pm Session: 6:30pm - 9:00pm Evening 1: Kelly Cobeen: State-of-the-Practice in Design Edwin Zacher: Plywood Shear Walls Jon Kiland: LRFD for Wood Evening 2: Edward Diekmann: Litigation and Code Issues Daniel Dolan: Research in Wood Kenneth Smetts: Deterioration in Wood Please contact the SEAONC Office at (415)974-5147 for registration.
- Prev by Subject: Re: SEAOC, 19987 Convention
- Next by Subject: RE: SEAONC Forum
- Previous by thread: RE: Stainless steel bolting
- Next by thread: Consulting engineering firm wanted