Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Text for NCEES Structures 2 test[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Text for NCEES Structures 2 test
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 06 Aug 1998 20:24:07 GMT
I plan on taking the NCEES Structures 2 test this fall. I am looking for recommendations for good texts to use for the test as well as sample problems, etc. I already have a copy of NCEES's handbook for engineers and am not impressed with it. What recommendations do you have for texts to use for studying, the tests and sample test problems. Thanks. __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: test-please delete
- Next by Subject: Thank you Thor
- Previous by thread: Re: re. 3d modeling with shearwalls, message 19 on 8/5/98 by RUDRA NEVATIA (P.S.)
- Next by thread: Shearwall Openings