Text for NCEES Structures 2 test

I plan on taking the NCEES Structures 2 test this fall.  I am looking for
recommendations for good texts to use for the test as well as sample
problems, etc.  I already have a copy of NCEES's handbook for engineers and
am not impressed with it.

What recommendations do you have for texts to use for studying, the tests and
sample test problems.

Thanks.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team