VIRUS ALERT.......

	I don't know why this message didn't get copied before, I tried
to just
	forward the message from a friend of mine. Here it is. If you
receive an
	email titled "WIN A HOLIDAY" do not open it. It will erase
everything on
	your hard drive. Forward this letter out to as many people as
you can.
	This is a very malicious virus and not very many people know
about it.
	This information was announced yesterday morning from Microsoft;
please
	share it with everyone that might access the internet. Once
again, pass
	this along to everyone in your address book so that this may be
stopped.