RE: HP48 structural software

I  write programs for the HP48G/GX  calculators,  from what you described I
am quite sure the fault is in the software. The author probably  translated
the source code to run on the HP48G/GX and missed a few items. HP41 programs
can not run on the HP48G/GX calculator.

Can you give me a wish list for Structural analysis and design softwares on
the HP48G/GX?

Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.