Factory Built Trusses

Mr. Lewis,

We'd be happy to supply single copies of this document to any of you that would like to have one.  This is a good primer.

The better reference book is the Metal Plate Connected Wood Truss Handbook which is 320 pages that goes through all aspects of truss manufacturing.

For single copies of our Engineering Components for Efficient Framing document, please email us at wtca(--nospam--at)woodtruss.com with your complete demographic information including phone, fax, email, and URL address.

We are in the business to serve all of you with the best information we have available.  All of our meetings are open and any of you would be welcome to participate.  We are working on issues that will have an impact on all of us, and the best solutions are ones where there is complete understanding of all perspectives of all involved in the construction process.

Respectfully Submitted,

Kirk

Mr. Grundahl,

I appreciate your response and your concern for helping fellow engineers understand prefab wood truss construction more clearly. I visited your website as you suggested and I appreciate what you have made available. I noticed you have a new publication titled " ENGINEERING COMPONENTS FOR EFFICIENT FRAMING BROCHURE". I note that this is order with a 10 copies minimum. To better help us in our understanding would you be willing to make this available in single copies to those who personally request it from you, if you think this would be a help to us?

Thanks.

Richard Lewis, P.E.
Missionary TECH Team
rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org