Re[2]: Thoughts

     My sincerest apologies. I had no intention whatsoever to exclude the
     ladies. It won't happen again.

     Jerome

Subject: Re: Thoughts
Author:  MIME:gudrun(--nospam--at)hnit.is at INTERNET
Date:    8/6/98 10:40 AM

At 01:03 5.8.1998 +0000, you wrote:
>     Gents,
>
>        Roger Turk appears to be the most "civil" amongst us!
>
>     Jerome

Here's another thought for you "gents" and "gentelmen": There are
actually quite a few women in this profession and some of us are
on this list. This is at least the 4th or 5th time we have been
addressed as "gentlemen" in a short time.  Or is this list for men only?!?!

Seriously, Ladies and Gentlemen, Ms/Mr or Sir/Madame are so easy to write
when you're not sure.  So please be a little more broad-minded!  And please,
pleas,PLEASE don't start a new thread on this, this is just a reminder!

Thanks,

Gudrun Olafsdottir (female AND structural engineer)