Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Check for HOAX first[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Check for HOAX first
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 07 Aug 1998 14:00:11 GMT
I appreciate peoples concern to warn us all about viruses on the internet. It is nice to know that there are some people who are concerned about the welfare of others. I want to exhort you though in your enthusiasm to verify the information before sending it out to others. The real virus here is all the junk mail we get telling us about a supposed virus that does not exist. I suggest that whenever you get a warning message from someone else, and you get the urge to pass it on, check out the following URL to see if it is a hoax. http://www.nai.com/services/support/hoax/hoax.asp Most likely you will find out it is a hoax. Just trash the message. (Oops, I mean recycle the 1's and 0's) But, if it is not, by all means, please forward the message to me! __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: CHANGE OF ADDRESS
- Next by Subject: Civil Engineering Newsgroup
- Previous by thread: Need for Peer Review of Seismic Evaluations and Retrofit Project
- Next by thread: Not read: Factory Made Trusses