RE: stainless steel sparking

FYI for those interested in using Loctite Permatex -
Technical info available by calling 800-338-9000

Other manufacturers of anti-seizing compounds are listed in Thomas
Register of American Manufacturers, URL www.thomasregister.com, free
registration is required,  search by product type "anti-seizing" gets
about 80 hits.