RE: stainless steel sparking

FYI Traditional Loctites (242, 271, 680 etc) are not epoxies.  They are
anerobic adhesives (isocyanurate? <sp> based).  They harden & fill the
inter thread voids because of the absence of air.  That is way it stays
liquid in the bottle but not in service.  Different grades supply varying
strengths & other properties.  Some can be defeated with wrench force
others with high temp; some are nearly impossible to remove.
regards
Robert Kazanjy, PE