Re: Thoughts

I did not think Roger is the one who was not broad minded. It was Gudrun who
probably was not by implying that Roger did not direct his message to female
audience.

For heavens sake, let us not bring in the political correctness.

Gudrun Olafsdottir wrote:

> At 01:03 5.8.1998 +0000, you wrote:
> >     Gents,
> >
> >        Roger Turk appears to be the most "civil" amongst us!
> >
> >     Jerome
> >

> Here's another thought for you "gents" and "gentelmen": There are
> actually quite a few women in this profession and some of us are
> on this list. This is at least the 4th or 5th time we have been
> addressed as "gentlemen" in a short time.  Or is this list for men only?!?!
>
> Seriously, Ladies and Gentlemen, Ms/Mr or Sir/Madame are so easy to write
> when you're not sure.  So please be a little more broad-minded!  And please,
> pleas,PLEASE don't start a new thread on this, this is just a reminder!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Gudrun Olafsdottir (female AND structural engineer)

begin:          vcard
fn:             Raghu  Pendyala
n:              Pendyala;Raghu
adr:            PO Box 420;;;Box Hill;Vic;3128;Australia
email;internet: pendyala(--nospam--at)bigfoot.com
tel;work:       0414 252 021
tel;fax:        03 9886 4625
tel;home:       03 9886 4625
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0