Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Response to Dennis Wish Comments on Truss Construction[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAOC'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Response to Dennis Wish Comments on Truss Construction
- From: "WTCA" <WTCA(--nospam--at)classic.msn.com>
- Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 21:07:28 -0500
- Disposition-notification-to: "WTCA" <WTCA(--nospam--at)classic.msn.com>
Your comments on the EOR responsibilities fall directly in line with WTCA's STANDARD PRACTICE FOR METAL PLATE CONNECTED WOOD TRUSS DESIGN RESPONSIBILITIES. This document is just now going through the process to become a ANSI consensus standard. You can get this off our website for comment. If you have any questions please write us at wtca(--nospam--at)woodtruss.com.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Residential Engineers and Architects Council on Housing
- Next by Subject: Response to John Jones ? on Allowable Stress Increases by WTCA
- Previous by thread: Nels on Factory Built Trusses
- Next by thread: DELETE