Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
SMIP98 Seminar on September 15, 1998[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: SMIP98 Seminar on September 15, 1998
- From: "Huang, Moh" <mhuang(--nospam--at)consrv.ca.gov>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:34:55 -0700
SMIP98 Seminar on Utilization of Strong-Motion Data Oakland, California September 15, 1998 The California Strong Motion Instrumentation Program (CSMIP) in the Division of Mines and Geology of the California Department of Conservation will hold a one-day seminar on "Utilization of Strong-Motion Data" at the Marriott Hotel in downtown Oakland on Tuesday, September 15, 1998. The seminar program is available on the Internet at http://www.abag.ca.gov/services/conferences/SMIP/SMIP98.html Registration for the Seminar can be done on the internet at: https://www.abag.ca.gov/smip98.html
- Prev by Subject: RE: Sloshing in rectangular tanks
- Next by Subject: So long.
- Previous by thread: Read: gang nail wood truss design
- Next by thread: Apology from WTCA for Bad List Serve Form