Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Apology from WTCA for Bad List Serve Form[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'SEAOC'" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Apology from WTCA for Bad List Serve Form
- From: "wtca" <wtca(--nospam--at)classic.msn.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 21:08:40 -0500
- Disposition-notification-to: "wtca" <wtca(--nospam--at)classic.msn.com>
I apologize for the readability of my responses. I was actually trying to make the responses easier to read and they did not turn out like I expected. I am clearly a list serve response neophyte. I hope that some of you did get some worthwhile information irrespective of this.
- Prev by Subject: RE: API 650 & Stainless Steel
- Next by Subject: Application for Structural drafter
- Previous by thread: SMIP98 Seminar on September 15, 1998
- Next by thread: Response to Mr. Cochran by WTCA on Diaphragms