RE: NCEES 1998 Structural I and II Exams

The review manuals are representative of the difficulty level you will see
on the exams but as far as type of problem it's a crap shoot. The manuals do
tell important info on how the exams are graded and give you some insight
into what types of problems there will be, I would advise reading it. As far
as studying I just started working problems from any text books I had. One
pretty good book was "246 Solved Structural Engineering Problems" from
Professional Publications.

Chris Wood