Design Codes in Italy

My company owns an equipment supplier in Italy.  The equipment and its'
support structure we are using is in metric.  What is the design code for
Italy (EuroCode)?  Where is it available in English?  What about steel
properties?  Metric bolt grades and size information?  The bolts supplied
are designated 8.8 which is similar in strength to a Grade 5.  Where can I
find information on metric bolt sizing and grades?

Thanks.