Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Design Codes in Italy[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Design Codes in Italy
- From: "Robert J. Amoruso, P.E." <amoruso(--nospam--at)iglou.com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 18:09:19 -0400
My company owns an equipment supplier in Italy. The equipment and its' support structure we are using is in metric. What is the design code for Italy (EuroCode)? Where is it available in English? What about steel properties? Metric bolt grades and size information? The bolts supplied are designated 8.8 which is similar in strength to a Grade 5. Where can I find information on metric bolt sizing and grades? Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Depositions II
- Next by Subject: Re: Design Codes in Italy
- Previous by thread: Re: Terracotta Behaviour
- Next by thread: Design Codes in Italy -Reply