Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Design Codes in Italy -Reply[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Design Codes in Italy -Reply
- From: John Armijo <421jarmi(--nospam--at)pwcsd.nosc.mil>
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:20:31 -0700
Dimensions can be found in ASME B18.104.22.168M and B22.214.171.124M. The titles to the standards are Metric Hex Nuts, Style 1 and Metric Hex Nuts, Style 2. >>> "Robert J. Amoruso, P.E." <amoruso(--nospam--at)iglou.com> 08/11/98 03:09pm >>> My company owns an equipment supplier in Italy. The equipment and its' support structure we are using is in metric. What is the design code for Italy (EuroCode)? Where is it available in English? What about steel properties? Metric bolt grades and size information? The bolts supplied are designated 8.8 which is similar in strength to a Grade 5. Where can I find information on metric bolt sizing and grades? Thanks.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Design Codes in Italy
- Next by Subject: Design criteria in China
- Previous by thread: Design Codes in Italy
- Next by thread: Re: Design Codes in Italy