Re: Encino area engineer needed

Dear Jeff,

My name is Greg Riley and I am a structural engineering consultant in the
Valencia and San Fernando Valley areas. One of my specialities is performing
prior to purchase structural engineering evaluations of single family
residences. I have done extensive work with the Jon Douglas Company and Fred
Sands Realtors. References can be provided if necessary.

I typically perform a complete inspection with a written report including
observations, conclusions, and recommendations.

Should this be what your friend is looking for, I can be reached at:

805.263.0544 Office
310.286.8478 Pager/Voicemail

Sincerely,

Greg Riley PE