Re: Encino area engineer needed

<<A past acquaintance is looking for an engineer to consult with him on a 1.5

million dollar home that he is considering to buy. It was remodeled post

Northridge. Service include review of the remodel plans, visit the site and

provide a verbal or written report. Could anyone interested please email me.

Regards,

Jeff Smith, SE

Sure, I do a lot of this.  But it would help to know what city, state, or
country it's in!

Ralph Hueston Kratz, S.E.
Richmond CA