Re: NCEES 1998 Structural I and II Exams

I used Chelapati's manuals and would not have passed the test without them.
 I had the 246 solved problems book but did not use it very much.  At the
tme I bought Chelapati's manuals they were expensive and had way to many
errors.

David Carpenter

At 11:59 AM 8/11/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Does anyone have any feedback on how good the NCEES review manual is for
Structural I and