RE: NCEES 1998 Structural I and II Exams

"DAVID SHA" <david(--nospam--at)ibrahim.biz1.net> wrote:

>what's the book title for Chelapati's manuals?
>Thanks in advance.

It's called "S.E. License Review Manual" by Professional Engineering
Development Publications, Inc.

Check out their web site at http://www.pedp.com

As someone else noted, it does contain several errors, but the errors are
mostly mathematical.  I have gone through two of the books so far and
have found very few errors in the assumptions and procedures for
solving the problems.  One thing you should be aware of - the manual is
based on the California S.E. exams (or Western States Exam?) over the
last twenty or so years, not the NCEES exam.  But from what I have
heard from this list serv, the California exam is more difficult.

Good luck!

Michael Davis, P.E.