Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
UBC1994vsASCE 7-95[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: UBC1994vsASCE 7-95
- From: "Alex C. Nacionales" <anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net>
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 06:47:01 +0800
I recently acquired an ASCE 7-95 found that its wind load provisions are entirely different from my old UBC-1988 . I am thinking of getting a UBC 1994. Which code do you use? Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: UBC 97 Update for Seaoc Manual
- Next by Subject: Re: UBC1994vsASCE 7-95
- Previous by thread: Re: Performance-Based Seismic Design, Po
- Next by thread: Re: UBC1994vsASCE 7-95