Re: Retaining Wall

Why not try some thing new and different to capture solids.  We have always
used sediment control fences, hay bales and other methods.  If you are
interested let me(tahirq(--nospam--at)aol.com) know I will find you all the details.  I
must add, all the stuff I mentioned is used for EROSION control measures we
use all these measure on our large highway projects, specially along wetlands,
streams, ocean etc.
Any way GABIONS wall also work I used along the shores of Atlantic last year
and it is working fine and it is a permanent wall with GRES wall on top for
natural looks to match the area asthetics.

REGARDS

Tahir