Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Light Guage Framing Connections[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Light Guage Framing Connections
- From: rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org (Richard Lewis)
- Date: 14 Aug 1998 16:26:39 GMT
- Cc: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org,Internet writes: Hello all, We have a situation for a canopy we are designing where some 8" deep 18 ga joists frame perpendicularly into a W8 x 10. What we are looking at using for the connection is 14 ga clip angles screwed to the joists with #12 screws and then bolted to the W8 with 3/8" dia bolts. Any comments or suggestions. Note: this is in south georgia and will have moderate wind forces but no earthquake forces. Mike Why not shoot them in the W8x10 with a powder actuated fastener? __________________________________________________ Richard Lewis, P.E. Missionary TECH Team rlewis(--nospam--at)techteam.org The service mission like-minded Christian organizations may turn to for technical assistance and know-how.
- Prev by Subject: Light Guage Framing Connections
- Next by Subject: Light Guage Framing Connections
- Previous by thread: RE: PML Studies
- Next by thread: Light Guage Framing Connections