Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: UBC1994vsASCE 7-95[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org, anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net
- Subject: Re: UBC1994vsASCE 7-95
- From: jerome.tan(--nospam--at)PAREURO.COM
- Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 3:22:51 +0000
I have used both but the ASCE 7-95 is not so much popular among our countrymen, Alex. The UBC 97 has drastically changed from the UBC 94 on seismic provisions and I would suggest you get a copy of it. ASCE 7-95 appears to have lower wind loading results per my experience. ______________________________ Reply Separator _________________________________ Subject: UBC1994vsASCE 7-95 Author: MIME7:anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net at INTERNET Date: 8/14/98 12:11 AM I recently acquired an ASCE 7-95 found that its wind load provisions are entirely different from my old UBC-1988 . I am thinking of getting a UBC 1994. Which code do you use? Alex C. Nacionales, C.E.
- Prev by Subject: Re: UBC1994vsASCE 7-95
- Next by Subject: UG Ductbank Concrete
- Previous by thread: Only In America
- Next by thread: Design Properties for Western Red Cedar