Looking for a job

Hello,

I am currently looking for employment opportunities in San Francisco Bay
Area.

I am a registered Civil Engineer with 8 years of experience in the design of
various types of structures ranging from Custom Residential Houses, Fabric
Tensioned Structures to Commercial Buildings and Heavy Industrial
Facilities.  I received my MS from Moscow Civil Engineering Institute - the
top civil engineering school in Russia - with specialization in Tunnel
Construction.

My experience includes design of new structures, renovation of historical
buildings and seismic retrofitting. Having a good understanding of FEA
principles, I am fluent in using a number of commercial FEA packages as well
as proprietary programs designing structures in steel, concrete and timber.

I am computer literate, and am very excited about the technology. I spent
tree years serving clients in Silicon Valley doing vibrational  analysis and
design of tool and machinery supports.

I am looking for a challenging, exciting and fun working environment where I
can utilize my skills to provide a better service to your clients as well as
continue my professional growth.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any job leads or would like a copy
of my resume.

Regards,

Sasha Itsekson, PE