Re: PML Studies

What's PML?  And STRISK?

At first glance PML looks like it might be a typo from using the left
instead of the right hand.  If so, failure to recognize the condition,
could result in a certain amount of "RISK", but ST RISK?

I don't think so, however.  This is a structural forum, and I'm old enough
to ask when I don't know.

Thanx,

Fountain E. Conner, P.E.
Gulf Breeze, Fl. 32561