Re: PML

HAZUS is intended as a planning tool, not a tool for performing site specific evaluations.  HAZUS provides the output on, I believe, a
zip code basis in the form of:  number of damaged buildings; number of  injuries; number of deaths; dollars of damage, etc.
Additionally, the output includes maps of the impacted areas.