Subject: Re: Retaining Wall : Reply
Author:  MIME7:shahkarp(--nospam--at)sums.ac.ir at INTERNET
Date:    8/17/98 3:47 AM

I haven't worked with inflatable barriers either. But I not sure that they are
a good choice for a rather long time like two years.
Most of the applications that I have read about where emergency or temporary
applications. According to the impression that the literature gave me , they
may be highly vulnerable to damage and need more maintenance than the old
fashion earth dam.

Best regards
S Parhizgari