Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Special Inspection.

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Write or phone ICBO.  Special Inspection is divided into several categories: structural steel, concrete, masonry, etc.  All that is required is to pay the fee and pass the exam.  I would strongly advise taking the course that is offered in many cities and precedes the exam.  I don't believe that any experience is required, but it certainly helps.

The cost varies for the course, but for structural steel it is about $210 for ICBO members.  I believe the cost of the exam is included.

Harold Sprague, PE
Krawinkler, Luth & Assoc.

-----Original Message-----
From:	MRodrig273(--nospam--at) [SMTP:MRodrig273(--nospam--at)]
Sent:	Tuesday, August 18, 1998 12:41 PM
To:	seaint(--nospam--at)
Subject:	Special Inspection.

Does anyone know how I can get Certified for Special Inspection.

What experience is required?  Cost of Certification? etc.

Thanks in Advance
Robert Englekirk Inc
Honolulu, Hi