Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Use wood to manufacture...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Use wood to manufacture...
- From: "Jose Diez" <josediezpe(--nospam--at)hotmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 14:02:10 PDT
>From: "Dennis S. Wish PE" <wish(--nospam--at)cwia.com> >To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org> >Subject: RE: Single Family Housing Design >Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 23:43:21 -0700 >Reply-To:seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org > ... guitars, pianos, and furniture. Some wood from Suriname is really good for piles. Columbus or someone shortly after him drove some in 1555 un Havana Harbour and apparently thjey are still there. My 1950 Zenith TV collapsed, crumbled one day 1n 1962... termites ate its frame box! > ______________________________________________________ Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com
- Prev by Subject: Re: Use of WOOD: Single Family Housing Design
- Next by Subject: USGS Earthquake report
- Previous by thread: Re: Hawaii - Special Inspection.
- Next by thread: Please Remove my Address