Re: Hawaii - Special Inspection.

If you are looking to be "certified" to  provide UBC special inspections
in Hawai'i only you should contact the City & County of Honolulu Bldg
Dept as they have set up (w/ the SEAOH) there own certification process.
For some of the inspections if you are licensed you may not even need to
take a test - for others (welding) haviong ICBO certification is
prefered.