Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: Hawaii - Special Inspection.

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
If you are looking to be "certified" to  provide UBC special inspections 
in Hawai'i only you should contact the City & County of Honolulu Bldg 
Dept as they have set up (w/ the SEAOH) there own certification process.
For some of the inspections if you are licensed you may not even need to 
take a test - for others (welding) haviong ICBO certification is 

> Does anyone know how I can get Certified for Special Inspection.
> What experience is required?  Cost of Certification? etc.
> Thanks in Advance
> Marlou
> Robert Englekirk Inc
> Honolulu, Hi
>     ---------------------------------------------------------------
>              Attachment 2      Type: application/ms-tnef
>                            Encoding: base64