RE: Concrete Hip Roofs

From: Fred Niemczenia [mailto:fredn(--nospam--at)techcomm.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 4:16 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Concrete Hip Roofs

....[material deleted]....

Fred Niemczenia, P.E.(ST)      B-)
Keystone Heights, FL

Fred,

I have been to Florida. Isn't the town name, "Keystone Heights", a bit of
advertising puffery on the town's  founding fathers? <G> The word "Heights"
just doesn't seem to fit the geography. <VBG>

Here in California, where the lowest and highest spots in the contiguous 48
states are within 100 miles or so of one another, we would probably name it
differently. ;-)

Mark E. Deardorff, SE
Deardorff & Deardorff, Inc., Ramona, CA
MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com <mailto:MarkD(--nospam--at)DandDEng.com>
<http://DandDEng.com>