Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tall Signs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Tall Signs
- From: "Alex C. Nacionales" <anacio(--nospam--at)skyinet.net>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 07:35:22 +0800
I designed a tall steel frame (82') for a sign company . The sign company increased the height during construction by 20 feet. The design is not adequate for the increased height with the sign in place but the sign company said that they will take off the sign material ( thick cloth with Print ) during storm signals. The design is adequate for the bare frame. May I have your opinion regarding this. ALEX C. NACIONALES, C.E.
- Prev by Subject: SUGGESTION: WWWBoard (Shafat please read)
- Next by Subject: Tall Signs
- Previous by thread: RE: To those who wish to be Removed from this list
- Next by thread: Re: Tall Signs