Tall Signs

Alex,

If you believe this, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that you might be
interested in.

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona

. > I designed a tall  steel frame  (82')  for a sign company . The sign
. > company increased the height during construction by 20 feet. The design
. > is not adequate for the increased height  with the sign in place but the
. > sign company  said that they will take off the sign material ( thick
. > cloth with Print ) during storm signals.