Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Desperately Seeking CAD Drafter[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Desperately Seeking CAD Drafter
- From: <Parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:01:57 EDT
To all: We are currently looking to hire a fulltime Structural Drafter, proficient in AutoCAD 14. Type V experience would be an added bonus. We are a 10 person West Los Angeles firm, specializing in high design building projects. Please fax resumes to 310-479-5732, or email to "parkerres(--nospam--at)aol.com". Thank you, Bruce Resnick, SE Parker Resnick Str. Eng.
- Prev by Subject: Designing Retaining Wall Against Earhquake
- Next by Subject: Determining f'm in in-place CMU
- Previous by thread: Re: Tall Signs
- Next by thread: Steel Moment Frame Connections