RE: New Steel ASTM

I know that A36/A572 dual certified wide flange steel is readily
available even from service centers at little or no extra cost.  What's
the current availability and relative cost of "Enhanced ASTM A572 Grade
50 steel, per AISC Technical Bulletin No. 3"?

Ed Marshall,  PE
Simons Engineering,
Atlanta

Note: The statement above is quoted from page 14 of the August issue of
Modern Steel Construction magazine.  It was attributed to Abraham
Rokach, AISC's Director of Building Design as part of his "Steel Quiz"
article starting on page 13.