Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Anchors in Masonry Walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Anchors in Masonry Walls
- From: "Mike Brown" <mike.brown(--nospam--at)cshqa.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:17:10 -0600
I have a question regarding section 2220.127.116.11 of the '94 UBC.
"All bolts shall be grouted in place with at least 1 inch of grout between the bolt and the masonry,..."
Does this mean between the bolt and masonry within the cell and/or between the bolt and face shell of the masonry (where the bolt passes through the masonry)?
- Prev by Subject: Re: Anchorage to brick masonry
- Next by Subject: Re: Anchors in Masonry Walls
- Previous by thread: RE: RE: New! SEAONC Web Site
- Next by thread: Re: Anchors in Masonry Walls