Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Tall Signs[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "seaoc" <seaoc(--nospam--at)seaoc.org>
- Subject: Tall Signs
- From: "Mike Brown" <mike.brown(--nospam--at)cshqa.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:44:53 -0600
I agree with what everyone else is saying as far the letter goes. And would highly advise that the letters be sent out to appropriate people.
But, I have another idea that kind of helps the owner (overall this shouldn't matter). You said that the sign is canvas? At what force will this sign rip? If the sign rips before it can transfer the design loads, then you have no problem.
Again, the above should not matter. There is a principle involved here.
Mike Brown, P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Tall Signs
- Next by Subject: Tall signs
- Previous by thread: RE: Tall Signs
- Next by thread: Tall signs