RE: Falling Debris Impact Load

Title: RE: Falling Debris Impact Load

last one we did (through a new air terminal construction site), we made it General Contractor responsibility (and liability) by specifying it with strict performance criteria.  Terminal PR was also important, so aesthetic concerns were also implemented in the performance specs.  Just a thought.  Why assume the liability if you don't have to? Unless of course, you are the one working for the GC to meet such criteria ? !