Re: Falling Debris Impact Load

In a message dated 8/21/98 12:00:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time, rrollo@TEAM-
PSC.com writes:

<< last one we did (through a new air terminal construction site), we made
 it General Contractor responsibility (and liability) by specifying it
 with strict performance criteria.  Terminal PR was also important, so
 aesthetic concerns were also implemented in the performance specs.  Just
 a thought.  Why assume the liability if you don't have to? Unless of
 course, you are the one working for the GC to meet such criteria ? !

It's our job to protect public safety.