RE: Falling Debris Impact Load

Title: RE: Falling Debris Impact Load

That was my point exactly.  I am not ignoring "public safety", merely deferring the liability to the contractor and or his/her engineer.  Those types of designs carry too much liabilty/fee for me to have "warm fuzzys" over . . . .  Falling bricks would be a good reason to lose sleep.  Not unlike a sign that the company will disassemble in high wind situations, right?